Sunday, August 5, 2007

Guatemala 2007

July 23-30 my mom and I went to Guatemala on a missions trip with the JHi. Our experiance there was awesome!
This is Mallory and I at the orphanage with two, very sweet and lovable little boys!
This is Holly, Angel, and Anna sharing the GospelCube with the kids.
Here are some of the kids that were listening...
When we went to Antigua to have our "Shopping Day", we got to eat lunch at McDonalds. I never thought I'd be this excited to see a McDonalds! This was my table I sat with. Me, Mallory, Mary, Mackenzie, and Hannah.
And here's Mom and I with Ronald!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Cute pics Rachel. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

You have a blog! I'm so excited! Love the pictures!

Two Mini Girls said...

Rachel,
Great job, keepup the good work!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Looks like an incredible trip!

Rebecca Morse said...

Hi, Rachel, It doesn't look as if your blog is very active, but I'll leave a comment anyway. It sounds as if you are having a great time at Northview! We were in Atlanta last weekend to meet Tiff's new boyfriend! It was a short visit , but always good to see Tiff! Aunt Rebecca