Monday, August 27, 2007

A Whole New World

Hey everyone. I just started at Northview High School, and that's what it is, A whole new world. It's HUGE. I'm so used to my classes being on the same hallway, and now I'm having to fight through crowds to get from one end of the building to the other. Phew! By the time I come home, I'm exausted, and probably not to fun to be around! Sadly, I don't have any first day of school pictures, but I do have an embarrasing story! Well, I rode the bus to school on the first day, and since my house is right next to the stop, my mom decided to stand in our yard and sit and watch me at the bus stop until I got onto the bus, and then wave franticly. Ya, um, needless to say, I was mortified. Other than that, High School's great! I love it! I've made tons of friends. O ya, thankfully, I didn't get "Bus Left". That one's for you Dani and Chris! If you don't get it, don't try to, it's an inside joke.

4 comments:

Dani said...

The good thing is that you are probably the only one who noticed Mom at all, so no harm done;) Keep the updates coming!

Beth said...

Rachel!! I'm so glad you updated us. It keeps me entertained while I am at work:) I think you're a great writer, so keep them coming. Yeah, Dani is right...you are the only one who noticed Mom. I promise. And, to be honest, she was probably joking:) I can't believe you are in high school. I love you and can't wait to see you tonight. Have a great day at school!!

Northview's Big Man on Campus said...

Hi, I am your bus driver and I totally saw your mom standing out there waiving. She's hot! Can I come over sometime.

Jenn said...

So how is high school going?