Sunday, September 16, 2007

School Friends

Here are some pictures of some of my dear friends. On the left we were at a going away party for Katherine. :(

Down, is a picture of some of my friends and I at school. You can tell we were using our time wisely! hehe!

I've started going to a club called Improve Club and it's a ton of fun! We were trying to undo the human knot while acting out the most random scene that someone can think of, so we were imbalming a body. Wierd, I know.

The picture on the right is a picture of one of my new best friends at Northview, Katherine!

2 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

You look like you are having so much fun! I'm so glad high school is going well. I think I am going to dinner with Katie this week. I will definitely swing by and pick you up. Love you Rache!!

Dani said...

Thanks for the pics and update! Sorry I couldn't be any help the other night with geometry:( Not my strenth!